Friday, July 17, 2015
SIGNS NA IKAW AY ON THE ‘ROAD TO PABEBE’
• Post a pic na kita yung cleavage tapos yung caption #Respect. Anong gusto niyong gawin namin ipagpray mga dede niyo?
• Mahilig kang gumawa ng mga walang kasusta-sustansyang bagay gaya ng ‘Twerk It Like Miley’ video.
• Sa Facebook at Twitter, pabebe. Pero sa outside world mahilig magpadede.
Comment 1 : Ay ang ganda!
Comment 2 : Thanks po.
Comment 3 : Ganda naman.
Comment 4 : Mana lang po sayo.
• Naka pitong jowa ka na pero “Penpen de sara pen mode” ka pa din.
• Maria Clara sa umaga Maria Ozawa sa gabi.
• Magpopost ng ganito,
“Paalam na friends. Hirap na ako.Tatapusin ko na ang buhay ko!”.
• Tapos pag nahimasmasan, mag popost ulit,
“Sorry sa lahat ng nasaktan ko, lasing lang kagabi huehuehue”.
• Pabebe girls be like:
“Magpapaganda ako para mapansin niya ako. Tapos hindi ko siya papansinin.”
• Mag popost ng ganito:
Post: “Wala na akong ginawang tama sa bahay na to huhuhu!
Comment: ”anung problema pare”
Reply: “Wala. Hayaan niyo muna akong mapag-isa.”
• Kinu-kuya kuya mo pa tapos lalandiin mo din pala.
• Panay post ka ng, “Monday, please be good to me.” Kahit wala namang pake yung Monday sa’yo.
• Post a status, “Paturo po magDoTA.” Ulul. Paraparaan kang higad ka.
• Pa-sweet ka sa lahat ng mga kausap mo sa chat. “pwede po ba makipagkaibigan.”, “kumain ka na po?”
• Puro ka post ng Relationship Goals wala ka namang lovelife at yung Life Goals mo nganga.
• Naka baby bra ka pa lang pero ang galing galing mo ng lumanding leche ka.
• When you introduce yourself during first day of school,
“Hi! Kami ang pabebe girls!!! At walang makakapigil samen!!!
Monday, November 26, 2012
Monday, October 8, 2012
-is like selling e-drugs.
"oh, no!! you've destroyed a lot of "e-buhay" on the internet because of e-drugs."
i'd be selling images of weed and they'd sell like hotcakes on the internet.
"damn, man! i wanna get e-high, let's visit conejo's blog for some e-marijuana." --and print this motha-f***in' weed on paper and smoke it."
-is like spilling your e-sperm all over the internet.
"oh my i've e-impregnated tons of e-babes online. i'mma need to pay "e-child support".
on a more serious note, that new law is all good. but i'd say it has to focus more on stopping e-pollution like uploading 10 albums worth of your ugly mugshots (your face and your face alone) on facebook. (please refer to redkinoko's post about waste of cyberspace.)
Saturday, March 12, 2011
Saturday, February 26, 2011
Sunday, December 5, 2010
I quote: "Change
your Facebook profile picture to a cartoon from your childhood and
invite your friends to do the same. Until Monday (Dec.6) there should... be
no human faces on Facebook, but an invasion of memories. This is [a campaign to stop] (for)
violence against children."
That’s a stupid CHAIN LETTER people! It became a success because of these factors:
1. PITY FOR CHILDREN (because you’re but human.)
2. BECAUSE IT’S COOL TO SEE cartoons from the 80's (and you’re a kid from the 80's.)
3. A DEADLINE (to pressure you into joining. --and for the author to see the results immediately.)
POINT #1: The author used your EMOTIONS (you fucked up little emo.) to captivate you. (this time a chain letter tried to use your emotions instead of fear and you’re unable to distinguish it.)
POINT #2: The author used a trendy/cool way to deliver his message. (“..BUT AN INVASION OF MEMORIES..” how does that connect to saving children? the author just wants to see toons from his/her own time.)
POINT #3: Why is there a DEADLINE? Is there “a SOMETHING DAY DEDICATED to CHILDREN on December 6th? None. Because your cause DOES NOT EXIST people. I don’t think the festival of St. Nicky is the one we’re looking for. If such a thing exists you would be directed to a website for more information/donations. See you can’t even name the organization.
There you have it, you stupid mindless flock of insignificant sheep.